How to make a complaint

Most complaints parents may have can be resolved by the school.  Therefore any complaints, in the first instance should normally be made to a member of staff or governor.  Hopefully, this will be resolved at this informal level. 


Parents should submit their complaint in writing to the Headteacher who will investigate. The Head will inform the complainant of any decisions made. Complaints about the Head should be made directly to the Chairman of Governors.


If still dissatisfied complainant may then appeal to a committee set up by the Governing Body. A further appeal can then be made to the Diocese who can make recommendations to the Governing Body.

We do hope, however that any complaints can be resolved at an informal stage

 Our Complaints Policy can be found in the Our school tab under Policies