DfE regulations require the school to make certain information available at the school to parents and the public.
The school holds information on the following:
- Medway’s statement of curriculum policy and the governing body’s statement of curriculum aims
- Statutory Instruments, circulars and administrative memoranda relating to powers and duties under the “Curriculum” section of the Education Reform Act.
- Any published HMI Reports which refer explicitly to the school
- Any schemes of work currently used by teachers in the school
- Any syllabuses followed
- A copy of the arrangements for the consideration of complaints about the school curriculum made by the Medway LA
- A copy of that part of the Trust Deed which deals with RE and RE syllabus in the school