If you would like your child to attend Breakfast Club for the next academic school year, please complete and return the attached form to the school office.
What we offer
A wholesome breakfast is available every day consisting of toast, cereals with milk, fresh fruit and fruit juices. We also provide a variety of fun activities, these include puzzles and board games; books and educational computing opportunities.
Breakfast Club gives children the opportunity to socialise, meet with friends or make new friends. A relaxed 'family' atmosphere is encouraged.
Terms and Conditions
- The current rate is £3.50 per child per day. This must be paid in advance at the beginning of each term to keep your child's space. If payment is not received at the beginning of the term your child's space may be withdrawn.
- Refunds cannot be made if a child is absent for any reason.
- Notice must be given for any extra days or any changes to the norm.
- Breakfast Club runs every day from 8am - 8.40am. Our opening days are the same as the children's term dates.
- The entrance for Breakfast Club will be via the School Office. Press the buzzer and the office staff will let you on; parents/carers should accompany children into the care of a member of staff.
Please click HERE for a Breakfast Club Registration form and Terms and Conditions